Saturday, May 23, 2009

What I've been up to...

It has become increasingly obvious that it is going to be harder than I anticipated to pin down a meatball recipe.  For one, the meat version of the dish and the meatless version require different proportions of ingredients.  When I have made it in the past I just eyeball it and roll it to see how it feels.  I have a feeling if I put on the recipe to put bread crumbs  until you think it "looks and feels right" nobody would get very far.  Don't despair though, I will not give up.  

As for the salsa and guacamole recipes, they are coming sooner than the meatballs.  We made guacamole yesterday having every intention to take a picture of it but, we were so hungry by the time we were done with the taco salads we were making that we forgot to take a picture.  I was going to put it up without a picture but I know that I rarely make recipes that don't have pictures of what it is because I want to know what I am getting into.  I think you guys should know too. 

After you try my recipes feel free to let me know what you think.  I love to hear from people especially about food!

2 comments:

megvsthelion said...

my mom and i are planning on using your english muffin pizza recipe sometime this week!

<3 meg

Jen and Emily Cook-Asaro said...

Awesome! Tell me how you like it!